- Brand: Johnson Evinrude
- Color: Soda Blasted Finished
- Style: FICHT
- Condition: Used
- SKU: 23591 PLT
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3010815
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Part Type: Motors, Engines & Components
- Other Part Number: N/A
- Surface Finish: Soda Blasted
- Warranty: 30 days
- Inventory Number: 23591 PLT
- Website Category: Powerhead
- Website Sub Category: Miscellaneous
- UPC: N/A
|Item Description||Base Plate|
|Condition||Good used condition|
|Additional Info||Base plate with gasket in good condition. This was removed from a freshwater 2000 FICHT Engine. This base plate has been soda blasted and professionally inspected and cleaned. This would make a great replacement for your outboard.|
|Fits:||2000-2006- 75 90 100 115 135 150 175 HP FICHT Engines|
|Our Inventory #||23591 BXP|
- Item Description: Flywheel Assy
- Part Number: 586526
- Condition: Used- Still in good working condition- Has slight surface rust, nothing major, and nothing that will affect the performance.
- Fits (Summarized): 2000-2006 75 90 100 115 135 150 175 HP
- Click here for cross-reference: http://www.boats.net/parts/detail/brp/B-0586526.html
4 things you need to know:
- We don't sell saltwater parts, period. That's why we don't say it over and over in the description.
- If we say a part is working or that it fits your engine, it's guaranteed to do so. If it does not, we will take it back.
- If we have it listed, we have it in stock. That means that when you click buy it now, you start the process. We value your business, so our promise to you is that we will get every part out within one business day. When possible, we send parts out the same day.
- For Cross-reference purposes only, we often reference various sites. We do this with their express permission in most cases. We are not associated with any other site so if you have questions about this item, please contact us directly.
Every part we sell is available locally, on our website, and on ebay. For help with cross-referencing or other payment options, please call (618) 487-9499. Our hours change with the time of the year, but current hours should be on the phone message.
Shipping & Handling
We are dedicated to getting parts out within 1 business day in every possible case. This is still a business so if we run a day behind, please bear with us. There's usually a lot going on. We will ship anywhere in the US as well as internationally. If shipping is not listed for your country, please contact us with your postal code and we will obtain a quote for you.