It seems that much of our competition are absolutely ridiculous with their warranties, or lack thereof. In going through various sites, I've seen some of the following statements. "All sales are final. No returns on any electronics. Lower units are guaranteed not to be noisy. All returns will be replaced. No refunds". There are a lot more, and some policies are worse than that.
Please know that when you buy here, we have your back. Sales are final when the warranty period is up and you are happy. That includes lower units, electronics, powerheads, etc...EVERY USED PART IS FULLY COVERED. We sell used parts. We can make mistakes. You can misorder. Either way, we are here to help get it right. So, in a nutshell, the following is our policy on used parts orders:
- At a minimum, every used part is covered by a 45 day working warranty. That means the part will work flawlessly.
- Items are guaranteed to be listed, pictured, described, and cross-referenced correctly.
- If any of the above criteria are not met, we will pay the return shipping. If you misorder, you are subject to a 20% restocking fee. This helps us cover shipping.
- Shipping items to you is our responsibility. If an item is damaged in shipping, we will take care of it.
- If possible, please allow us an opportunity to exchange items but if that doesn't work, a refund will be provided.