It seems that much of our competition are absolutely ridiculous with their warranties, or lack thereof. In going through various sites, I've seen some of the following statements. "All sales are final. No returns on any electronics. Lower units are guaranteed not to be noisy. All returns will be replaced. No refunds". There are a lot more, and some policies are worse than that.
Please know that when you buy here, we have your back. Sales are final when the warranty period is up and you are happy. That includes lower units, electronics, powerheads, etc... EVERY USED PART IS FULLY COVERED. We sell used parts. We can make mistakes. You can order incorrectly. Either way, we are here to help get it right. So, in a nutshell, the following is our policy on used parts orders:
- At a minimum, every used part ordered over the phone or through our website, is covered by a 45 day working warranty. That means the part will work flawlessly unless otherwise described.
- Items are guaranteed to be listed, pictured, described, and cross-referenced correctly.
- If any of the above criteria are not met, we will pay the return shipping.
- Any return that we accept due to having someone change their mind, incorrectly diagnosing their problem, or ordering the part incorrectly, the customer will be responsible for return shipping, and a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping items to you is our responsibility. If an item is damaged in shipping, we will take care of it.
- If possible, please allow us an opportunity to exchange items but if that doesn't work, a full refund will be provide unless the part was ordered incorrectly.
- We do offer extended one year warranties on lower units and power trims in exchange for cores.
- Hoods and Side Cowls
- Trim Covers and Bottoms Pans
- New in box items, if installed.
- On any item described for parts or repair or damaged.