- Brand: Mercury
- Size: N/A
- Color: Black
- Style: 15"
- Condition: Used
- Notes: Freshwater - Good Condition!
- SKU: 12139 MDS
- Manufacturer Part Number: C# 1592-7510
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Motor & Engine Type: Mercury
- Part Type: Motors, Engines & Components
- Other Part Number: N/A
- Surface Finish: Painted, Black
- Warranty: 30 days
- Inventory Number: 12319 MDS
- Website Category: Midsection
- Website Sub Category: Exhaust and Driveshaft Housings
- UPC: N/A
|Part Number||C# 1592-7510|
|Additional Info||This Mercury driveshaft housing was removed from a freshwater engine and is in good condition. There are no cracks or breaks in the housing. We are unsure of the part number, please look closely at the pictures. As seen in the pictures, the paint is lightly scratched and faded in some spots, but this is entirely cosmetic. As with any used part, this item does display the normal, minor signs of previous use, but nothing that will affect the overall performance. This will make a great replacement part for your outboard!
The last picture in the listing is a sample picture of what we can do with the midsection you are buying. We have put this picture in the listing, so you can see that we do have an option to vapor blast the inside of the midsection to remove all of the carbon completely. This can be done for the additional cost of $30. If you are interested in this option, please call us at 618-487-9499.